FIRST BLOG POST!☺
I ♥ BOOKS!
I just started a new blog! This blog is all about reading, books, and writing. This is a blog for book lovers! Every week, I post a book review or book recommendation. I say a short summary about the book, and post a picture of it. The book will be a book that 10 or up year olds can read. I will run by me,(Alsa,) Usually, I will read a book, then talk about it, and decide whether it's good enough to go on the blog. I might also recommend some magazines, or comics. Oh, and also, I posted a link here to the library website. Never boring to place holds on your favourite books!www.torontopubliclibrary.ca
I visit this website to place holds on books, and sometimes read ebooks online.
Well, that's all for now! Hope all this sounds interesting! ☺

No comments:
Post a Comment