Sunday, 14 February 2016

Hai everyone! Soo sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! It's been a year! >.< I kinda got bored of the blog, heh heh, and I forgot. But from now on I'll try my best to keep on posting!
So I have read millions of books since the last time I posted, and my favourites so far is The Inheritance Cycle. The Inheritance Cycle is written by one of the best authors ever, Christopher Paolini. Their are four books in the Cycle, which are sooo very interesting and detailed. The books are about a boy named Eragon, who lives on the farm with his uncle Garrow and cousin Roran. I know haven't given out much, but I don't want to spoil it, and there is just soo much it would be impossible to summarize everything! But if any of you seem interested in it, here are the books!

P.S Christopher Paolini is going to publish a fifth book in The Inheritance Cycle! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment