Sunday, 14 February 2016

Hey everybody! I have an awesome series of books to post! It's called Amelia's Notebook! Written and illustrated by Marissa Moss, who is one very talented author! There are soo many books in Amelia's Notebook, and I have read every one of them! :D The books are about Amelia writing about her life as she gets older and older. I find these books really cool cause the author made the books seem like a real diary written by a girl. She uses her real handwriting instead of typing it! Since there are soo many books in the series, I decided to post only my favourites.

Bonus: The author made a very awesome video about Amelia! Check it out here!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdN_tW2y0LY

Marissa Moss has also published other books very much like Amelia's Notebook. I might blog about them some day!

Image result for Amelia's BFFImage result for Amelia's Cross-My-Heart, Hope-to-Die Guide to the Real, True You!Image result for Amelia's Guide to BabysittingImage result for Amelia's longest biggest most-fights-ever family reunionImage result for Amelia's Book of Notes & Note Passing 

No comments:

Post a Comment